Dear MnSCU faculty or staff member,
Please consider submitting a proposal to present at this year’s Minnesota eLearning Summit. If you are in any way involved in effective teaching and learning practices in the web-enhanced or online arena, you may have an excellent presentation in mind.
We hope to have a good representation of MnSCU presenters at the conference this year so that attendees have many MnSCU options along with presentations from our MN Learning Commons partners.
All MnSCU attendees will receive a 75% discount off registration this year. Watch for more information about registration to come out in the next few months. More information about this year’s Summit is below along with links for submitting proposals. Please click here for the The Call for Proposals
Contact: Lesley Blicker
Director of LMS Learning and Next Generation Technology, Educational Innovations
Call for Proposals—Deadline: Friday, March 11
The program committee for the 2016 Summit welcomes oral, panel, and poster presentations for submission. This year both 30-minute and 60-minute time slots are available.
- Submit a proposal online now.
- View a PDF of the Call for Proposals.
- Visit the website for more information.
Keynotes will be presented by Randy Bass, Georgetown University and Marie Norman, University of Pittsburgh. Visit the Keynote Speakers page on the Summit website for more information.
Invitation to Exhibit
- View a PDF of the exhibitor invitation.
- View the website for more information, and to register online.
- Submit a showcase session.
New This Year
An exhibitor reception will be held on Wednesday, July 27, after the Summit adjourns. Exhibitors and participants will have the chance to network during the reception. Heavy appetizers and beverages will be served.
Each exhibitor will receive the opportunity to present a 30-minute showcase session during the Summit. Time slots are limited, so early registration is encouraged.
- Showcase proposals are due by Friday, March 11, 2016, and must be submitted electronically to 2016 Minnesota eLearning Summit.
- Proposals must be submitted by Friday, March 11, to be published in the Summit program booklet.
- Submissions will be accepted from registered exhibitors only.
Contact: Julie Schmitz
We look forward to seeing you at the 2016 Summit.
MN eLearning Summit Co-Chairs
Lesley Blicker, Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System
Mary Mehsikomer, TIES
Bob Rubinyi, University of Minnesota