Need Individual Assistance?
Staff from Minnesota State have scheduled Drop In Sessions via Zoom to assist any faculty who may need assistance using the available educational technologies. View the schedule.
If you require one-on-one assistance, please reserve time with a staff member to work one-on-one via Zoom.
Where to start?
Minnesota State Guides for Faculty
Vendor Provided Documents
Support Site (Includes Written Guides and Videos)
Selected Campus Resources
Adjusted Syllabus for Spring 2020Adapted by Brandon L. Bayne, Associate Professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill [Original Source]
- Nobody signed up for this.
- Not for the sickness, not for the social distancing, not for the sudden end of our collective lives together on campus
- Not for an online class, not for teaching remotely, not for learning from home, not for mastering new technologies, not for varied access to learning materials
- The humane option is the best option.
- We are going to prioritize supporting each other as humans
- We are going to prioritize simple solutions that make sense for the most
- We are going to prioritize sharing resources and communicating clearly
- We cannot just do the same thing online.
- Some assignments are no longer possible
- Some expectations are no longer reasonable
- Some objectives are no longer valuable
- We will foster intellectual nourishment, social connection, and personal accommodation.
- Accessible asynchronous content for diverse access, time zones, and contexts
- Optional synchronous discussion to learn together and combat isolation
- We will remain flexible and adjust to the situation.
- Nobody knows where this is going and what we’ll need to adapt
- Everybody needs support and understanding in this unprecedented moment