Help us get the news to others: share your own campus ASA news!
The Minnesota State ASA Newsletter has over 1,000 subscribers.
Guidelines for submitting posts
- Any employee of Minnesota State may submit a post.
- Posts will be reviewed by the editor and items will be posted within three business days of submission.
- Posts should focus on news and events of broad interest to the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, Academic & Student Affairs administrators, faculty, and staff.
- Recommended length: 1600 words.
- Title needs to inform, entice the reader and be brief! Very important!
- If applicable, please submit a high resolution image with either a .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png file type. We reserve the right to not post photos of low-resolution quality.
- If you’d like to include a link in your posting, please bracket it behind the word you’d like it hyperlinked to. Example: [https://www.asanewsletter.org]
- Please include a contact whom individuals can reach out to for questions. If no contact is included the original poster will be listed.
Questions? Please contact Megan Babel.