- MnSCU and D2L teams have corrected a second source of performance issues. Schools are now reporting good performance.
** We consider this week’s performance issues to be corrected. Please escalate any new performance problems ASAP: https://d2l.custhelp.com
- System office staff continue to support campus admins and users, and to prepare for semester start.
- We are prepared to support you next week during semester start. All hands on deck!
1. Performance issue #1: Occasional bad behavior of some stored procedures (From before the v10 upgrade):
a) Will be corrected in D2L’s next service pack, date TBD (mid-January).
2. Performance issue #2: Broad response time problems for all schools.
a) Fixed on Jan 4.
3. Performance issue #3: Sporadic response time problems for a subset of schools.
a) Corrected today at 11AM.
4) Batch integration processing: Enrollment integrations running late into the morning, delaying new enrollments for some schools.
a) Work-around is in place to shorten batch processing time. We expect Monday’s integration to finish before the start of the school day.