Upcoming DARS/u.select Training Dates
The system office offers DARS and u.select training throughout the year. The next available training and monthly open labs dates for MnSCU staff will be:
- Basic Encoding Training – January 29-30, 2013, 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. at MnSCU Offices, Training Room 3354.
- Transfer Articulation Training – February 19, 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. and February 20, 8:30 a.m.-noon, at MnSCU Offices, Training Room 3354.
- Exceptions Training – February 20, 2013, 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. at MnSCU Offices, Training Room 3354.
- u.select Advisor Training – training offered via WebEx upon request, (after registering, participants will be contacted to arrange date & time).
- u.select Administrator Training – training offered via WebEx upon request, (after registering, participants will be contacted to arrange date & time).
Additionally, we offered 3rd Wednesday/Thursday Open Labs each month at the system office, to assist campus staff with specific encoding, transfer articulation, or u.select maintenance assistance.
Registration and agendas can be found at: http://www.dars.mntransfer.org/training/training_index.html
The training is intended for staff involved in Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) encoding of program requirements and audit processing; transfer articulation rule writing, grade definitions, student transfer record, exceptions, evaluation, and non-collegiate transfer set-up.
Third Wednesday/Thursday Open Labs and Regional Open Labs will focus on specific training needs identified by those who sign up to attend, including topics such as: Exceptions, Condition Codes, Updating new programs, Non-collegiate transfer encoding, home-to-home articulation, and reject flags/waiving goals areas/gen eds. A significant portion of the day will be reserved for open lab work with DARS/u.select support staff available to assist.
For questions or comments, please contact email@example.com.