The Regional Analyst and Outreach unit at the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development is offering classes on labor market information this summer. This 3-hour class will provide you with an overview and better understanding of the regional economy and job market by:
•Applying job market information to job development and career counseling
•Answering the tough questions about the regional economy and job market
•Accessing a wide variety of economic, employment and demographic statistics and reports on the internet
These hands-on sessions are tailored to individuals who provide career counseling and job search assistance to job seekers. There is no fee to register, but space is limited.
TO REGISTER, please email DEED.Training@state.mn.us.
• July 15 (Mon.), 9:00-12:00, DEED Headquarters (332 Minnesota St, Ste E200), OWS Computer Lab, St. Paul
• July 15 (Mon.), 1:00-4:00, DEED Headquarters (332 Minnesota St, Ste E200), OWS Computer Lab, St. Paul
• July 15 (Mon.), 1:00-4:00, Central Lakes College (501 W College Dr), Computer Lab Rm C221, Brainerd
• July 23 (Tues), 9:00-12:00, Willmar WFC (2200 23rd St NE), Computer Lab Rm 2065, Willmar
• July 31 (Wed.), 9:00-12:00, Hennepin South WFC (4220 W Old Shakopee Rd), Computer Lab, Bloomington
• August 6 (Tues.), 9:00-12:00, Owatonna WFC (115 Landmark Dr NE), Owatonna
• August 20 (Tues.), 1:00-4:00, Ramsey County – St. Paul WFC (540 Fairview Ave N), Computer Lab, St. Paul
• August 23 (Fri.), 1:00-4:00, Fairmont WFC (412 S State St), Computer Lab, Fairmont
If you can’t attend a training session, but want more information about the Regional Analysis and Outreach unit, please contact a Regional Labor Market Analyst directly or visit our Labor Market Information Speaker’s Bureau page to learn more.