Delegation dates: Nov. 6–14, 2013
Application deadline extended to Aug. 2, 2013
The College Board and Hanban (Hanban/Confucius Institute Headquarters) are pleased to announce the 2013 Chinese Bridge Delegation — a one-week education trip hosted by Hanban. The Chinese Bridge Delegation focuses on school visits, cultural activities and educational workshops with the aim of helping education decision-makers start and expand their Chinese language and culture programs.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Visit Chinese K-12 schools and universities, meet with Chinese educators and observe classes
- Establish meaningful partnerships with Chinese schools and network with colleagues
- Attend presentations on best practices and learn about resources to build and support Chinese language and culture programs
- Experience China firsthand and marvel at the rich traditional culture set against stunning modern development.
- K-12 district administrators, school leaders and other education decision-makers actively seeking to develop new and expanded Chinese programs.
- Higher education scholars and administrators with research and professional ties to Chinese language and culture.
NOTE: First-time participants and former delegates are welcome to apply.
- A $900 non refundable registration fee covers international airfare, hotels, meals, ground transportation, visits to cultural and historical sites and other in-China costs.
|For additional information and to apply, visit www.collegeboard.com/chinesebridge or contact firstname.lastname@example.org|