On the attachment below you will find the ASA FY14 Technology Priorities that were based on college and university “Top 10” lists along with the recent memo of ITS strategic technology priorities for FY14 from Chris McCoy, Interim Vice Chancellor of Information Technology. A few other notable priorities are:
- Educational Intent: this project is in progress.
- Closed Captioning/ADA needs: this issue has been referred for possible Minnesota Online funding.
- STAR ID: rollout of this project will be tracked through completion.
- Mobile applications: a status report will be provided.
- ITS Strategic Priority FY14 Release
- Academic and Student Affairs FY14 Technology update POST 7-23-13 (2)
Further details on all ASA technology projects for FY14 will be forthcoming on the ASA newsletter.
Contact: Jon Eichten, Jonathan.email@example.com