The upgrade of Desire2Learn from version 10.1 to 10.3 will occur on May 30, 2014 beginning at 10:00 PM.
This information was distributed to faculty, D2L site administrators, and student organizations. If you would like a PDF version of this update, you can find it at: Spring D2L Update
- Quiz and survey/edit create screens are reorganized with new layouts
- Discussion tool is revamped with new navigation to improve flow
- Content tool will be the central point of activity
Want to test Version 10.3?
You can test Version 10.3 as of April 21, 2014. Your campus D2L site administrator or designee will send out information regarding how to be involved in this testing period.
Campus Options: Tools, Features, and Permissions in D2L
Campus D2L staff, faculty, and other academic and technology leaders are encouraged to create a D2L “team” to review the two files below and determine local priorities. Student representatives may also be included.
Review available D2L tools and features at these links:
- For Version 10.2 go to: http://goo.gl/0LY0Ft
- For Version 10.3 go to: http://goo.gl/lHAJ7N
Questions or comments may be directed at Todd Digby, System Director for Academic Technology: Todd.Digby@so.mnscu.edu, 651-201-1812.