The CTE Works! Shaping the Future 2014 Summit is an annual conference sponsored jointly by Minnesota State Colleges and Universities and the Minnesota Department of Education. This conference brings together educators from academic and technical fields to join forces with workforce partners in providing Minnesota students the skills they need to succeed.
Visit the conference website at http://www.cteworksminnesota.org for complete details.
The deadline to submit your proposal is September 12, 2014 at 4:30 p.m.
The criteria for successful proposals:
- Proposals should fit into one of the following conference strands
- College & Career Readiness
- Data Informed Improvement
- Partnerships & Policy
- Teaching & Learning Strategies
- Workforce Development
- Demonstrate innovative uses of technology
- Originality and creativity
- Relevance to conference theme and current issues impacting career technical education
- Demonstrate a variety of methods to engage audience
For more information or if you have a question about this event, contact Denise Felder, Director of Professional Development and Conference Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 201-1789.