As CollegeSource, Inc. informed each college/university Transferology Administrator on Tuesday, October 14, 2014, Transferology and Transferology Lab have been upgraded from version 1.1 to version 1.2.
The October 14th 1.2 release contains 90 enhancements and bug fixes for Transferology and the Transferology Lab. Also included are improvements to the mobile platforms and accessibility features.
Important highlights from this release include:
- Home Page redesign has a bold new look and feel
- New menu bar, including a College Employees tab linking staff directly to the Transferology Lab
- Added Searching for a Specific School when viewing matches on both the green and blue paths
- Unknown Equivalencies page now displays Year and Month on the details pop-up instead of Year and Term
- Receive Account Expired message when subscription is flagged as expired during authentication
- Replacement Course statistics are now available
Also, on Thursday, October 9, 2014 a fix was rolled out for Transferology that allowed course matching for CLEP exams to work correctly for students as well. Previously, CLEP exams would articulate correctly if the student ran an audit in Transferology, but did not show as a successful match in the Course Matching functionality.
For more information, contact Laurie Tralle at email@example.com