Thanks for your many nominations for the 2015 Academic and Student Affairs Awards, to be bestowed in October, 2015 at the ASA fall conference.
Nominations remain open through August 15 for only one category, Excellence in Curriculum Programming. We have unfortunately, and surely through some oversight, received no nominations in this category. We will continue to accept nominations through August 15 for programs that demonstrate excellence in these ways:
Nominated programs should produce graduates ready to take on the challenges of life after college. They are programs that demonstrate they are in demand by having consistently high enrollments and high graduation rates.
The following criteria will be used to evaluate nominations:
- A high rate of employment, transfer, or enrollment in graduate school following graduation
- Effective use of technology in academic programming
- Encouragement of faculty-student interaction in various venues
- High level of achievement of students in academic competitions or examinations
- Generation of extramural support or funding for academic programming
- Collaboration with other college or university departments, employers, or community
- Inclusion of diverse and/or multiple subgroups
Nomination forms are located on this website.
Please contact me with any questions.
System Director and Operations Manager for Academic and Student Affairs
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
Leave a Reply