As the CTF initiatives continue to move forward, ASA distributed two surveys to Presidents, CAOs, CSAOs and CIOs this past week. The first survey was distributed by the Academic Advising workgroup, which is tasked with supporting campuses by inventorying and sharing advising practices occurring on MnSCU campuses. The survey is intended to meet the following goals:
- Provide an inventory of the advising practices currently being provided by institutions.
- Identify promising advising practices that are occurring at institutions.
- Identify measures and outcomes currently being used by institutions to assess advising practices.
The Student Support Technologies work group is tasked with developing a common approach to inventory existing technology resources and services used to support student retention and completion practices. This group also sent out a survey to campuses to meet the following goals:
- Provide an inventory of the technology tools currently used by institutions that support functions within the “student lifecycle.”
- Identify how well the existing technology tools used by institutions support functions performed within the “student lifecycle.”
- Gather information that may be used to inform a future request for proposal (RFP) of a customer relationship management (CRM) solution.
Contact: Nicole Merz
Leave a Reply