The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) is about to release data on job and earnings prospects for students in 141 post-secondary schools in Minnesota as an enhancement to the existing Graduate Employment Outcomes tool.
This webinar will introduce you to all the functionalities of the tool, covering the following topics:
• How representative are the data? If there are gaps, how can I recognize them and explain them to my constituencies?
• What should I use as a benchmark to determine if a program is paying high wages or not?
• How can program outcomes be compared over time?
• How can I tell if a program is leading to employment in a related industry?
• How can I tell if a program is well aligned with the needs of local employers? How can I use this evidence to decide which programs to expand or add?
• What kinds of questions are prospective students likely to ask about these data, and how can schools be best prepared to address them?
We will take suggestions from the audience to focus the demonstration on the most practical applications/use scenarios.
If interested, please register for one of these 1 hour training opportunities:
Contact: Tamara Arnott