Please find information on the upcoming MnSCU Captioning Symposium being held Friday, April 8, 2016 (via webinar or in person at Anoka Ramsey Community College). This is a free event.
Topics will include:
• Overview of the MnSCU Captioning Assessment Project and 2015 Captioning Survey Themes
• Understanding the Regulatory Landscape and Closed Captioning Requirements for Higher Education
• When the Department of Justice/OCR Makes a Visit (Lessons Learned from 3 Universities)
• Implementing an Accessibility Strategy at Your Institution – It’s All About Campus Collaboration
• Captioning Stories from the Field – a MnSCU panel discussion sharing successful practices for getting started with captioning and thoughts on how to sustain the efforts
• Opportunities for further dialogue and collaboration, plus MnSCU Captioning Project Next Steps