The Graduate Employment Outcomes tool has been updated to display results for each individual school.
A key feature of the tool is the ability to look at industries/regions of employment and wages earned within each industry/region for each detailed selection.
PLEASE REGISTER to attend an upcoming webinar and learn:
- How representative are the data? If there are gaps, how can I recognize them and explain them to my constituencies?
- What should I use as a benchmark to determine if a program is paying high wages or not?
- How can program outcomes be compared over time?
- How can I tell if a program is leading to employment in a related industry?
- How can I tell if a program is well aligned with the needs of local employers? How can I use this evidence to decide which programs to expand or add?
- What kinds of questions are prospective students likely to ask about these data, and how can schools be best prepared to address them?
We will take suggestions from the audience to focus the demonstration on the most practical applications/use scenarios.
If interested, please register for one of these 1 hour training opportunities:
Thursday, March 10, 2016, 10 – 11 a.m.
Tuesday, March 15, 2016, 2 – 3p.m.
Monday, March 21, 2016, 9:45-10:45 a.m.
Contact: Tamara Arnott
Leave a Reply