There is still time to register for the Brightspace Minnesota Connection Conference at Normandale Community College on Friday, April 15, 2016.
View the conference schedule and session descriptions and register at Brightspace Minnesota Connection Conference
These are just a few of the great topics for breakout sessions:
- Gamifying your Brightspace course
- Third Party Integrations in D2L
- Lake Superior College’s Peer Review Process (POET)
- Creative Uses of the Survey Tool
- Making Your Course More Accessible to Students With Disabilities
The cost is low, the location is near, and the agenda is packed with sessions to help you enhance your teaching and assessment methods.
Use this link for a mini-poster you can print, display and distribute to promote the Conference.
Contact: Karen LaPlant
What are you waiting for? Register now!