There is still time to register for the Brightspace Minnesota Connection Conference at Normandale Community College on Friday, April 15, 2016. Come network with 300 of your MnSCU peers.
View the conference schedule and session descriptions and register at Brightspace Minnesota Connection Conference
These are just a few of the almost 40 great topics for breakout sessions:
- SoftChalk Cloud
- Brightspace Tools for Enhanced Communications Between Instructors and Students
- Using Web 2.0 Tools inside Brightspace, with an Eye on Accessibility
- Tips, Tricks & Caveats; Publishers Resources and The 4-Hour Work Week
- Seven Ways to Use the “Not” Release Conditions to Impact Teaching & Learning
- Using Brightspace Tools to Build Your Flipped Classroom
The cost is low, the location is Bloomington, free parking and the agenda is packed with sessions to help you enhance your teaching and assessment methods.
Use this link for a mini-poster you can print, display and distribute to promote the Conference.
Contact: Karen LaPlant
What are you waiting for? Register now!