Reminder – Call for Award Nominations Due June 7th – please consider submitting!
The Excellence Awards will recognize teachers, faculty, administrators, and staff engaged with exceptional elearning experiences, practices, or projects. The awards are open to individuals or teams who are affiliated with Minnesota-based E−12 or higher education institutions. Self-nominations are welcome.
You should consider submitting a nomination if you or a team on which you have been a member have:
- Used a collaborative approach to develop curriculum for use across departments or institutions or in partnership between K−12 and higher education
- Incorporated technologies you believe impact learning effectiveness in the online or blended course
- Built a community of learners or learning circles in eLearning that can be considered a best practice for replication
- Launched an online course everyone said couldn’t be done and have results to prove its effectiveness
- Used a technology platform in unique ways to plan projects and effectively communicate within your institution
- Developed customized learning paths in a course or have “gamified” aspects of your course
- Played a critical role in the development of a strong accessibility plan at your institution
- Completed an eLearning pilot project that can be replicated across disciplines or institutions for greater impact and reach
- Implemented a particularly useful technology integration or innovation that assists faculty and students in the teaching and learning process
Also registration open; we’d love to see you there! 75% discount for MnSCU staff and faculty. (See below for more information).
Questions? Feel free to contact me.
July 27–28, 2016
Minneapolis Community and Technical College
The Minnesota eLearning Summit committee is pleased to announce the first MN eLearning Excellence Awards Call for Nominations. The Excellence Awards will recognize teachers, faculty, administrators, and staff engaged with exceptional elearning experiences, practices, or projects. The awards are open to individuals or teams who are affiliated with Minnesota-based E-12 or higher education institutions. Self-nominations are welcome.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2016 Summit.
Lesley Blicker, Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System
Mary Mehsikomer, TIES
Bob Rubinyi, University of Minnesota
MN eLearning Summit Co-Chairs