This webinar series began in response to requests for more development opportunities that support the unique and critical roles of academic deans. A planning team of academic deans and system office staff reviewed feedback from affinity group sessions and a corresponding survey of deans on topics of interest in identifying the following schedule for FY17. Please place these on your calendar, the third Thursday of every month from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and expect to see more information on each session at the beginning of the respective month.
- December 15, 2016: Faculty Assignment Management Automation
- January 19, 2017: Transfer Pathways
- February 16, 2017: Understanding Management Rights
- March 16, 2017: Performance Evaluations
- April 20, 2017: Student Complaint Processes
- May 18, 2017: Academic Planning and Program Prioritization
- June 15, 2017: Building Collaborative Capacity
- July 20, 2017: Intersection of New Delivery Modes and Faculty Management
Topics and facilitators will be announced as dates approach. All suggestions welcome!
Contact Jon Dalager with questions.