Give yourself the gift of Professional Development! Remember to Register for the Program for Online Excellence in Teaching through Lake Superior College.
In this 12-week online class you will
• Review the basics of D2L features such as the quiz tool, news features, discussion creation, grade book, and drop box.
• Create assignments that incorporate best practices for online learning and course design
• Recognize and implement ADA best practices into online course design, assignments, and communication
• Distinguish the similarities and differences between online teaching and course design
• Debate issues regarding online learning interaction, communication, and demeanor
• Successfully create discussion questions, quiz questions, and other assignments that align to the outcomes in your courses
• Demonstrate how to access D2L and online education resources for further instruction and assistance, and
• Construct meaningful assessments techniques in your online courses and learn how to use D2L tracking to gauge effectiveness of assignments and other course elements
Class starts January 22, 2018. Cost: $500 per participant or $450 if more than one from the same organization enrolls. To register go to: www.lsc.edu, Customized Training & Community Education and select “Educator Training.”
For more information please contact Tamara Arnott.
Leave a Reply