Adult Learner Institute Call for Proposals and Registration NOW OPEN! June 13-14, 2018
Hosted by Inver Hills Community College and Dakota County Technical College
Adult learners are an important part of every college’s student population, and more adults will be coming to college to get started, finish their degrees, change careers and more. Adults have different needs and expectations than “traditional” students who are enrolling right after high school. Come learn from experts and each other on how to best serve adult learners using best practices.
• Appreciative Advising
• Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) including CBE/CBA
• Developing Prior Learning Assessments (PLAs)
• Supporting Veterans
• Connecting with Adults in the Classroom and Online
• Recruiting and Marketing to Adult Students
Dates and Campus Locations:
• June 13th at DCTC.
• June 14th at Inver Hills.
Learn more! Find information on registration and call for proposals on our website.
Please contact Aria Kronebusch with any questions.