Adult Learner Institute
June 13-14, 2018
Call for Proposals closes March 16th!
Consider submitting a proposal to present! Registration Fee waived for presenters. Never presented before? No problem- this is a great opportunity to expand your resume! Any topic relating to best practices for serving adult students accepted. Below are some suggested topics:
• Appreciative Advising
• Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) including CBE/CBA
• Developing Prior Learning Assessments (PLAs)
• Supporting Veterans
• Connecting with Adults in the Classroom and Online
• Recruiting and Marketing to Adult Students
Dates and Campus Locations
• June 13th 8:00am-4:30pm at DCTC.
• June 14th 8:00am-4:00pm at Inver Hills.
Learn more! Find information on registration and call for proposals here.