Are you and your regional career pathway colleagues ready for Minnesota Career and Technical Education’s 10th annual state conference?
5) Register for the November 5-6 conference.
Deadline for purchase orders and checks is September 27; Credit card payments accepted through Nov. 6, based on availability.
4) Book your discounted hotel room at the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest in Brooklyn Park (deadline October 9).
2) Block your calendar to attend a post-conference Wednesday Workshop:
November 6, 12:30-3:00 pm | Registration information to be released soon.
• Create a Career-Ready FACS Pathway with RealCare Baby
• Do It Right and Do It Now, Leverage Data and Start a CTE Program!
• Ensuring Equity in Problem-based Learning
• Inclusive Leadership
• Leveraging AR/VR to Support K-12 and CTE Instructional Programs
• Work Based Learning-Promising Practice
1) Share your excitement about the Summit using #MNCTESummit on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. Don’t forget to tag @MinnStateCTE.
For more information please contact Denise Felder.