We hope you and any interested individuals from your campus will join us on June 4 – 5, 2020, at St. Cloud State University for the 2020 Academic and Student Affairs/Equity and Inclusion Conference. The conference planning team is pleased to extend an invitation to submit session proposals for 60 or 75 minute concurrent sessions.
The conference will focus on “Developing a Shared Commitment to Equity and Change.”
The planning team is interested in sessions that address but are not limited to the following topics:
- Communication Strategies for Educating Faculty, Staff, and Students About Equity
- Advancing Change Through Equity-Based Policy Review and Development
- Competencies for Equity Minded Practitioners
- Strategies to Promote a Comprehensive and Inclusive First Year Experience
- Holistic Advising and Comprehensive Student Support
- Fostering an Inclusive Campus Climate
- Institutional Data as a Tool to Understand Student Success and Student Needs
Please submit session proposals online no later than March 13, 2020. Proposals selected for a session will be notified no later than April 15, 2020.
Please share this call for proposals with any interested colleagues. Conference registration and lodging information will be available by April 15.