St. Cloud State University’s Rehabilitation Studies program, in collaboration with the SCSU Confucius Institute, Metropolitan State University, and Hamline University, proudly present our 9th Annual ABILITY Event.
Embracing the Difference Globally: The ABILITY Event has been restructured into a 30-day virtual conference to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We are honored to have Senator Tom Harkin (ret.), a long-standing advocate for disability rights and draftee of the ADA, commencing and concluding our event on July 26th and August 28th, 2020.
Registration is FREE to the public. Various CEUs, including those for CRC, Social Work, and SPED, will be available at little to no cost.
- Week 1: Advancing Disability Rights during the ADA
- Week 2: Advancing Disability Rights in the United States
- Week 3: Advancing Disability Rights within Black, Brown and Indigenous Communities
- Week 4: Advancing Disability Rights Globally
- Week 5: Advancing Disability Rights in the State of Minnesota
Questions? Contact email@example.com