PROPOSAL DUE: APRIL 30, 2021
This is a fifth call for proposals for the Multi-Campus Collaboration program. This RFP focuses on equitable outcomes tied to Equity 2030 with funding for Fiscal Year 2022, which begins July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022. College and university faculty, staff and administrators are invited to apply for funds to support multi-campus collaborative programs and initiatives that:
- extend and strengthen capacity among our colleges and universities to meet our individual and collective goals towards strategic initiatives e.g., Equity 2030, Guided Learning Pathways and/or strategic enrollment practices;
- support the development of innovative policies and/or strengthen proven practices that eliminate disparities and success gaps by increasing the rate of credential completion for students in the Equity 2030 focus populations;
- support the development of innovative, state-of-the-art academic programs, tele-services or practices; and/or
- support applied research and/or action research at our colleges and universities.
Examples of such initiatives include: programs for student success, equity, inclusion, anti-racism or that serve distinct populations of students (e.g., BIPOC students, first-generation students, low-income students, adult learners, credit-for-prior learning, competency-based education, developmental education); enhancement of existing collaborative programs or services; regional shared services; programs that support work-based learning etc.; development of new academic programs; research on existing programs or practices proven to close disparity gaps. These examples are not exhaustive – new, innovative approaches are encouraged.
Total funds available: $1,100,000
Grant requests should range between $30,000 — $150,000
10-15 awards will be made
The award period runs from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022. Funds must be expended during this time, unless the lead institution requests an extension
A multi-campus collaboration is defined as two or more Minnesota State colleges or universities. Your requested funding and the scope of the proposal must align with the number of partners in the program/project. You may include non-Minnesota State organizations, as long as at least two Minnesota State institutions work together and jointly benefit from the program.
FY2022 Program Timeline
- Application due: Friday, April 30, 2021
- Proposal awards announced: June 2021
- Funding available: July 1, 2021
- Interim report due: January 2022
- Final report due: June 2022
PLEASE NOTE: Applications must be signed by the president of each participating institution.
Submit proposals to Robbie Burnett, System Director for Innovation and Collaboration Robbie.Burnett@MinnState.edu with a copy to LaShawnda Ford, Administrative Coordinator LaShawnda.Ford@MinnState.edu.
Persons interested in learning more about innovation funding opportunities are invited to attend an online information / Q&A session on either:
Thursday, March 25 from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. or Friday, March 26 from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Find the Multi-Campus Collaboration Funding Information Session Zoom information and add it to your calendar. (sign in with StarID@MinnState.edu).
Contact Robbie Burnett at 651.201.1783 or Robbie.Burnett@MinnState.edu.