Adult Learner Institute
May 26-27, 2021 | 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Registration is now open!
How do we acknowledge the changes that our learners are going through? What challenges and inequities do our students face? What was exacerbated by the pandemic? How did you shift? How do you look at your work differently? Which policies and practices did you put in place to meet the shift?
How do you innovate for when Shift Happens?
We are excited to present breakout sessions in these areas as they pertain to adult learners:
- Serving Students as they Shift
- Providing Non-Traditional Populations with Credit for Prior Learning and Adult-based Programs
- Collaborating with External Partners: Workforce, Adult Basic Education, Community-based Organizations
- Teaching and Learning with the Adult Student
- Enveloping The Work in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Pivoting with Corrections and Reentry Programs
- Leaning into the Needs of Veterans
Schedule: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Central Time each day; more details coming soon!
Questions, ideas? Contact us! Jess Niebuhr.