Wednesday, July 28, 2021
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (CST)
The Credit for Prior Learning Assessment Network (C-PLAN) is a Minnesota State collaborative that supports credit for prior learning (CPL) implementation.
Join C-PLAN and campuses at our Ask C-PLAN July webinar to catch up on CPL projects, discuss ongoing issues and solutions, and share available resources. Join us to learn more and contribute your knowledge!
Get updates on these activities and learn how your campus can engage:
- The Certificates to Credits Initiative
- The CPL Academy Expansion and Redesign
- The CPL Coding and Transcripting Taskforce
- The CPL Web Platform Development Project
- CPL Resources and Professional Development for Campuses
Want to catch up on even more exciting CPL information? Check out the C-PLAN Presentation and Webinars MediaSpace channel. Note: If you’re not already logged in with StarID@minnstate.edu (SSO), you’ll be prompted to login before viewing.
Questions? Contact Colleen Harris-Severns.