May 17, 2022
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Teach Together Minnesota! connects educators from across Minnesota to have discussions with colleagues in their field of study grounded in cultural fluency and culturally relevant pedagogies. The conference will feature:
- A keynote speaker
- A student panel
- Partnering for Equity Panel
- Facilitated discipline discussions based on your field of study
- Virtual poster sessions from Minnesota State faculty presenting results from various projects
More information about these sessions will be announced as they are finalized.
Nominate a Student
An important part of this day will be hearing directly from students about what is important to them, especially with respect to online teaching and culturally responsive content and pedagogy. Nominate a student who you think would be a good fit to participate.
Register by May 13 to receive a free eBook
After registering, you will receive an email asking you to identify which discipline, or field of study, you’ll be joining for the discipline discussions during the conference. You will then receive the free eBook, Reading, Writing, and Racism, by Bree Picower, to help inform the facilitated discipline discussions. Audiobook versions will also be available.
This conference is open to anyone in Minnesota that supports student learning, whether you are a colleague at a K-12 school or a public or private college or university, you are encouraged to join us.
- Minnesota State faculty
- Higher education faculty across Minnesota
- K-12 educators from across Minnesota
- Education supporters (CTL Directors, Instructional Designers, IT Support, Librarians)
- CTE faculty
- Concurrent enrollment instructors
Subscribe to the ASA Newsletter
When subscribed to the ASA Newsletter, you will get notified of new speakers, panelists, and more.
Learn more at www.MinnState.edu/TeachTogetherMN.