Ask C-PLAN’s next webinar is Wednesday, June 15, 2022 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Central Time Zone via Zoom.
Topic: Building more CPL capacity – How can your campus build and sustain CPL services?
We know that credit for prior learning (CPL) is a critical component in helping adult students and other underrepresented populations succeed in obtaining postsecondary credentials. And while we may understand CPL’s role in strategic enrollment management and Equity 2030, we also face challenges with developing and sustaining the resources required to implement CPL.
This webinar will explore:
- What kind of infrastructure works best?
- What are the resources we need?
- How do we convince colleagues, leadership, and decision makers about necessary investments?
During this webinar, we’ll provide an overview of strategies and tools for sustaining CPL on your campus. Participants will have opportunities to learn about findings from national research and share campus examples of challenges and successes.
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Compare and adapt different infrastructure models to implement CPL policy.
- Develop an implementation plan for your campus.
- Make a case for CPL resource development
New to Ask C-PLAN webinars?
C-PLAN offers continuing development on all the things campuses want to know about implementing and sustaining good CPL practice. These events benefit advisors, transfer specialists, student services staff, program directors, faculty, administrators, and others involved in CPL policy and practice on their campuses by encouraging cross-functional and cross-campus discussion.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.