May 19 @ 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
This webinar was originally scheduled for April 6, 2023.
Please join C-PLAN for our next webinar on May 19 at 10:00 a.m. At this CPL Faculty Assessment webinar, we’ll focus on:
- Starting or expanding Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) at your campus.
- Frameworks for getting started.
- Examples of campuses at beginning and expansion phases.
- Campus lessons learned, resources developed, and strategies implemented.
- Professional development tools to access.
You might already have some practices in place. Your campus could be at different developmental stages across areas, such as which options you offer, the policies you’ve implemented, how students learn about CPL and are advised, and which faculty in various programs are engaged in assessment work. Come discuss with fellow colleagues.
All C-PLAN professional development events are recorded and hosted on Minnesota State Kaltura MediaSpace for future review. Registrants receive a notification and link to the recording when uploaded.
CPL Faculty Assessment webinars are brought to you by Minnesota State Credit for Prior Learning Assessment Network (C-PLAN).
- C-PLAN’s last webinar, Touring the CPL Community, a brand-new CPL professional development tool and communication forum for all Minnesota State employees, managed by C-PLAN.
- Access CPL Community
- Access CPL Community Chat
- Read CPL Essentials.
Leave a Reply