The July 2023 Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) Essentials Newsletter is now available on the CPL pages through ASA Connect. CPL Essentials is a newsletter published every two months, on the third Wednesday, by the Minnesota State Credit for Prior Learning Assessment Network (C-PLAN).
In this issue:
- More great news about CPL Community.
- MyCPL co-wins an industry award with AcademyOne.
- CPL Board policy and procedures approved; in-process of being posted.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College discusses building a strong CPL foundation and their emergency management pathways.
- Professional development news.
- Summer research reading links.
- And more!
Submit a CPL Essentials post
We encourage topic suggestions and post submissions. Let us know what you’d like us to feature by submitting a CPL Essentials post for the next newsletter.
CPL Campus Highlights
We’re looking for volunteers for our next CPL Campus Highlight, to be published in September. Refer to past issues for previous featured campuses:
- July – Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- May – Metro State
- March – Southwest Minnesota State University
- January – South Central College
Contact us to schedule a discussion on what you’d like to feature about your campus.