October 11 – 12, 2023
Virtual in Zoom
All staff/faculty who support student success and planning are encouraged to attend this conference.
Since 2003, hundreds of professionals across many student and academic affairs areas who are involved with Degree Audit, Transfer, and Planning gather annually to support student success, increase completion, and improve transfer. Attendees collaborate around best practices, discuss policies, share applications updates, refresh technical skills, and more. The Minnesota State Student Success and Planning Conference brings together people from Minnesota State, University of Minnesota, and private Minnesota and Wisconsin institutions.
Registration is required. The conference event page link and password will be emailed to registrants.
- Liberating Math and Science: Minneapolis College’s Pathways to Success
- Behind the Curtain of ACE Learning Evaluations for the Military
- Improving Student Outcomes and Addressing Equity Gaps through Tutors Linked to Classes (TLC)
- Showing Intentionality: Being Direct About Credit for Prior Learning (CPL)
- Data Bite: Impacts and Outcomes of Course Placement Measures at the Colleges and Universities of Minnesota State
- Staff Panel – NED Course: Equity and Advising Facilitators
For information about past conferences, please visit the Student Success and Planning Conference Connect page on ASA Connect.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email the conference committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.