The NED was established to provide educational development opportunities that are designed by Minnesota State faculty and staff for Minnesota State faculty and staff. These opportunities help build awareness, develop knowledge, skills, and abilities, and provide space for reflecting and revising.
- This event has passed.
Improving Your Online Course (IYOC) – Start 2 Weeks
October 1, 2019Free
The “Improving Your Online Course” workshop explores the QM Rubric and provides a framework to improve the quality of online courses. Participants use the QM Rubric to review their own online courses and develop a course improvement plan.
The content is based on the essential Specific Review Standards of the Quality Matters Rubric. Participants come away with a plan for course improvement so enrolling in the workshop with a pre-developed online course is required.
- Recognize the foundational concepts of Quality Matters.
- Apply the essential Specific Review Standards of the Quality Matters Rubric to your own online course.
- Describe the alignment of at least one module/unit in your online course.
- Prioritize improvements to your online course.
What Participants Need
- An online course to improve.
- 8-10 hours per week of workshop
Register by Friday, September 27 at 12:00pm