The NED was established to provide educational development opportunities that are designed by Minnesota State faculty and staff for Minnesota State faculty and staff. These opportunities help build awareness, develop knowledge, skills, and abilities, and provide space for reflecting and revising.
Learn more on the NED Resource Site.
- This event has passed.
Virtual Reality Workshop @ Rochester Community and Technical College
October 25, 2019 @ 9:30 AM - 2:00 PMFree
Don’t miss out on this free opportunity for Minnesota State faculty, staff, and administrators to learn more about virtual reality and how you can use it in the classroom.
- Get an introduction to VR
- Learn about how VR is used in education
- Gain awareness of VR opportunities in Minnesota State
- Discover how to incorporate VR in courses and labs
- Get hands-on experience exploring VR applications
There are only 30 seats available, RSVP below by October 18!