Century College Women and Gender Studies Conference, April 13, 2012 at Century College, White Bear Lake, MN – Inclusive Pedagogies: Health, Science, and Online
Themes of the Conference:
- Inclusive pedagogies – how to integrate Women and Gender Studies (WGS) values of inclusivity into classrooms in any discipline
- Interdisciplinary WGS programs in health and science – how to collaborate with science, nursing and community health programs to enhance WGS and interdisciplinary work on campus
- Online Engagement – keeping online students engaged through innovative methods of online student interaction in WGS-related courses
- Keynote Speaker—Dr. Devavani Chatterjea, Macalester College, professor and co-director of an interdisciplinary program in Community and Global Health
- Hands-On Workshop – Linda Lein, online teaching specialist from MSU Moorhead, will lead a hands-on-workshop demonstrating the latest in online teaching technology related to collaboration and discussion.
Please go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/event/2928773039?utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_attendee&utm_term=event_name for additional information.