TRANSITION TO PROGRAM NAVIGATOR The development phase of the Program Navigator project ends June 30, 2012. “Go Live” is July 16, 2012. In preparation, the current program inventory system “Prinsys” will soon be frozen.
END OF PAPER APPLICATIONS
1) Paper/pdf program applications will not be accepted after June 8, 2012 to allow for a “freeze” of the current Prinsys program inventory system.
2) No applications will be accepted during the “black out” period June 9 – July 15, 2012.
3) Live use of the Program Navigator system begins July 16, 2012.
CAO’s are asked to review their list of Program Navigator user names/roles and send corrections to Tamara.Arnott@so.mnscu.edu by June 30, 2012.
PROGRAM NAVIGATOR TRAINING
1) Training Course: log in any time.
User Name: ProgramNavigator
o D2L Program Navigator instructions are being updated and may differ from the software until mid-July.
o The practice environment URL has “qa” in the address.
2) Practice: Use this virtual environment to improve skills.
User Name: StarID
Password: StarID password
You may receive test email notifications in June. Please ignore. You will not receive any “real” notifications until July 16, 2012.
Contact Tamara.Arnott@so.mnscu.edu (651-201-1685)