Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training Grant Program
TAACCCT Resource WebEx
May 23, 2013 – 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
We invite you to participate in the TAACCCT Resource WebEx designed to provide you with information that may assist with the development of a TAACCCT application. The information shared will address required elements that are outlined in the TAACCCT Solicitation for Grant Applications. Topics included are:
- Available data and labor market information and resources
- Career information strategies
- Workforce and economic development strategiesMay 23 – TAACCCT Resource WebEx
This WebEx is a collaborative effort between MnSCU, iSeek Solutions, DEED.
Topic: TAACCCT Resource WebEx
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2013
Time: 11:00 am, Central Standard Time (Chicago)
Meeting Number: 633 682 985
To join the online meeting
Go to https://mnscu.webex.com/mnscu/j.php?ED=166739342&UID=1141840032&RT=MiM3
Audio conference information
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code: 633 682 985
– Use a headphone and connect to the WebEx through your computer
– Please MUTE your sound so to eliminate background noise on the audio of the WebEx
– DO NOT put your call on hold since most phone systems have some form of Muzak which also disturbs the audio.