We are currently accepting applications for the Minnesota High Tech Association Foundation (MHTF) Scholarship. The scholarships are for Minnesota undergraduate students in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) disciplines. These awards include $2,500 and $5,000 awards and can include internship opportunities at MHTA member companies. MHTF supports diversity in this application and award process.
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in a STEM field or in STEM teaching
- Only students with sophomore through senior academic status in the current school year may apply. Sophomore status may include students who have achieved this status through advanced placement (AP) credit or post-secondary options (PSEO)s
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited, Minnesota-based higher education institution.
- In addition to traditional STEM fields, health science majors whose studies will not lead to participation in direct patient care are welcome to apply.
- Scholarships will be awarded in the fall term of 2015 and presented to recipients at MHTA’s Tekne Awards in November. Students must be enrolled at time of award.
- Deadline for application is April 1, 2015.
The application form and more detailed information are available at our website. I would like to encourage you to pass the link to any and all qualified students.
Here is the link to the page on our website.
I appreciate your assistance in recruiting worthy candidates for this wonderful opportunity. We are committed to developing a well-educated technology literate workforce. With your assistance, this program is one step toward achieving that goal.
Director of STEM Education & Workforce Development
Minnesota High Tech Association (MHTA)
MHTA fuels Minnesota’s prosperity through innovation and technology.