The deadline for submitting nominations for the 2015 Academic and Student Affairs Awards has been extended to June 30, 2015. I invite you to consider submitting a nomination(s), recognizing excellence in academic and student affairs throughout our colleges and universities.
The Academic and Student Affairs Awards are in the following five categories:
- Innovative Partnering and Collaboration,
- Innovative Student Affairs Program,
- Excellence in Curriculum Programming,
- Outstanding Academic or Student Affairs Administrator, and
- Innovation in Global Education
Nominations may be submitted by any member of the college or university community, including members of advisory boards or committees. An overview of the selection and awards process, instructions for submission, and the required forms are available on the academic and student affairs web site.
System Director and Operations Manager for Academic and Student Affairs
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
Leave a Reply