To: Chief Academic, Student, and Information Officers
As a regular update on the Campus Academic Technology Teams (CATT), this is to inform you that we held our second month of WebEx meetings. One of the meetings was hosted at North Hennepin Community College’s telepresence room!
- Talked about effectively functioning and newly formed Campus Academic Technology Teams (CATTs).
- Identified through a CATT Poll what areas are valuable about getting together across the system and important to CATT.
- Discussed October Innovative Funding Opportunities and how to engage in these opportunities.
- Shared information on an upcoming survey for the MnSCU Captioning Project (info sent from Maran Wolston with this link to complete survey)
- Discovered what was happening on campuses by sharing ideas on how to spend future meetings together.
We have now scheduled monthly meetings with an in-person event for April 14, 2016. The future meeting schedule is posted on the CATT website as well as meeting content and recordings. Our listservs continue to be populated with new members as we communicate with over 300 individuals across the system about academic technologies.
Our next WebEx session is scheduled for December 3, 2015 from 10:30-11:30 AM.
We all look forward to working with you. Please contact any of our team members with questions!