Minnesota State presentation to the Senate Committee on Higher Education Finance and Policy
Today at 1:00 p.m., members of Minnesota State are presenting to the Senate Committee on Higher Education Finance and Policy.
This meeting will not be live streamed by the Senate, but Metro area viewers can tune in to tptMN – click HERE for a complete channel listing. Viewers from Greater Minnesota can find your local channel listings at the bottom of THIS PAGE (scroll down to “channel guide”).
Chaired by Sen. Michelle Fischbach (R-Paynesville), the 9-member committee will hear about Minnesota State colleges and universities, the students that we serve, our role in sustaining a vibrant economic workforce, and our commitment to the communities that we serve.
The speakers for today’s presentation include:
- Board Chair Michael Vekich
- Trustee Basil Ajuo
- Chancellor Steven Rosenstone
- President Merrill Irving, Hennepin Technical College
- Brad Thorpe, faculty, Hennepin Technical College
- Jordan Folstad, student in Automation Robotics program, Hennepin Technical College
- Myron Moser, CEO, Hartfiel Automation, and President of the HTC Foundation
- Vice Chancellor Laura King
Thank you to the many trustees, presidents, students, faculty, and staff who will be in attendance or listening from campuses across the state.
Questions? Contact the Government Relations Team: