Minnesota State presentation to the House Higher Education and Career Readiness Policy and Finance Committee
Today at 3:00 p.m., members of Minnesota State will present to the House Higher Education and Career Readiness Policy and Finance Committee.
You can view the committee meeting online by clicking HERE.
Chaired by Representative Bud Nornes (R-Fergus Falls), the 16-member committee will hear about Minnesota State colleges and universities, the students that we serve, our role in sustaining a vibrant economic workforce, and our commitment to the communities that we serve.
The speakers for today’s presentation include:
- Board Chair Michael Vekich
- Trustee Basil Ajuo
- Chancellor Steven Rosenstone
- President Merrill Irving, Hennepin Technical College
- Brad Thorpe, faculty, Hennepin Technical College
- Jordan Folstad, student in Automation Robotics program, Hennepin Technical College
- Myron Moser, CEO, Hartfiel Automation, and President of the HTC Foundation
- Vice Chancellor Laura King
Thank you to the many trustees, presidents, students, faculty, and staff who will be in attendance or listening from campuses across the state.
Questions? Contact the Government Relations Team: