2019 Shark Tank Open Presenters Announced
Virtual Reality Room Presenters:
- Virtual Reality Laboratory in the Century College Library – Century College
- Expanding Access through Virtual Reality – Lake Superior College
- MN NICE – The Minnesota (State) Networked Immersive Collaborative Experience – St. Cloud State University
- Bringing the Farm to the Classroom with Virtual Reality – Southwest Minnesota State University
Novel Teaching and Learning Room Presenters:
- Engineering Labs on the Go! – St. Cloud State University
- OER Learning Circles in Northeast MN – Hibbing Community College
- “SMILE” your Health Depends on It – Lake Superior College
- Networked Education: Bringing education to you through robotics – Winona State University
College Prep and Inclusion Room Presenters:
- LEARN: Developing a Cognitive Training Program for College Student Success – Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy at Minneapolis College: An Intensive, Cohort Training – Minneapolis College
- Co-Curricular Assessment – Partnerships Centered on Student Learning – St. Paul College
- Value of using an accessible, mobile-friendly, online Interest Assessment with Exploratory Programming to help prospective, newly enrolled, and current undecided students select an accurate major/career – Minneapolis College
Shark Tank Open is one month away! Register today to make sure you can attend, details below.
Where: Sheraton Bloomington Hotel
5601 W 78th St
Bloomington, MN 55439
When: April 4, 2019 | 4:00 – 8:30PM
How: Register today!
For any questions please contact Stephen Kelly.