Adults have different needs and expectations than ‘traditional’ students who are enrolling right after high school. Join us May 18 – 19, 2020 for the Adult Learner Institute at Inver Hills Community College and Dakota County Technical College.
Learn from experts and each other how to best serve adult learners. Explore proven methods to increase access, facilitate success, and remove barriers to your students achieving their goals!
Call for proposals now open – deadline is March 2.
We are seeking sessions on the following topics:
- Developing Adult-Based Programs
- Collaborating with Workforce Service Providers
- Advising Adult Learners
- Promoting Credit for Prior Learning (CPL)
- Teaching the Adult Student
- Focusing on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Innovating with College Readiness
- Developing Corrections/Reentry Programs
- Supporting the Needs of Veterans
Questions? Contact Brenda Lyseng