The 5th Annual Shark Tank Open presenters have been announced! Just as in past years, there will be three themed rooms with four presentations each.
Faculty and staff will present their project ideas to a panel of judges (the sharks) in an effort to receive up to $25,000 in innovation funding!
Learn more about the themes and presenters below:
Inclusive Practices and Open Resources
- Creating an Open Source High Quality Online Course Design Template Shell and Guide – Century College
- M State College-wide OER Learning Circles – Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Students Takeover OER – Central Lakes College
- Culturally Responsive Inclusion Trainers Corps (CRIT Corps) – Minneapolis College
Technology and Innovative Programming
- Promoting the Utilization of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) for Faculty and Students at St. Cloud State University – St. Cloud State University
- Integrating OER Anatomy & Physiology Texts with Virtual Reality – St. Cloud Technical and Community College
- Finding Refuge: Using GIS technology to unite natural, historical, cultural, and creative experiences in the Tamarac National Wildlife Refuge – Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Minnesota State Ag Innovation Lab – Minnesota State University, Mankato
Student Success and Community Innovations
- The Missing Piece of the Triangle: Supporting Success through Professional Development of MavPassFaculty at MNSU – Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Peer Mentoring for Student Success – Hennepin Technical College
- Students Helping Students: Addressing Food Insecurity by Expanding Bridget to Community Resources – St. Cloud State University
- Bridges Health: An Interprofessional Clinical Education Model Serving Students, Faculty, and the Community – Winona State University
The Shark Tank Open is one month away, so make sure you are registered!
March 26, 2020
4:00 – 8:30 pm
Sheraton Bloomington Hotel
5601 W 78th St
Bloomington, MN 55439
Questions? Contact Stephen Kelly.