Teach Together Minnesota!
May 18, 2021
9:00 am – 3:45 pm
Mark your calendars to join educators from across the state in this virtual event on May 18, 2021 from 9:00 am – 3:45 pm. Registration will be available soon.
Teach Together Minnesota! will focus on culturally responsive online teaching and learning, and will provide opportunities to:
- Join breakout sessions based on discipline*. Each discipline community will be able to share and receive files, keep a collective notebook, and use a chat feature for immediate and ongoing communication among attendees.
- Hear student voices during a student panel session over the lunch hour.
- Join lightning sessions and webinars about innovating through COVID with an equity lens.
- Minnesota State faculty
- Higher education faculty across Minnesota
- K-12 educators from across Minnesota
- Education Supporters (CTL Directors, Instructional Designers, IT Support, Librarians)
- CTE faculty
- Concurrent enrollment instructors
This event is part of GEER funding which also supports discipline-specific short course and faculty learning community participation for Minnesota State employees. More details coming soon.