Register for the next OER Community Conversation on October 13th from 3:00 – 4:00 pm. Host Karen Pikula, Minnesota State OER Faculty Development Coordinator, and guest speakers will discuss how access to higher education has been transformed because of the pandemic.
- What changes did we make that are now going to become permanent?
- What new challenges do we face that we hadn’t even considered before the pandemic began?
- How can open educational resources (OER) help us as we plan for the future?
Join us for a discussion about these issues with guests who will share their perspectives:
- Mir Qader, Rochester Community and Technical College Chief Information Officer;
- Mike Mutschelknaus, Rochester Community and Technical College faculty;
- Caleb Harris, Rochester Community and Technical College student; and
- Dr. Priyank Shah, Minnesota State Director of Equity Assessment.
Register for this webinar on the Network for Educational Development Events Calendar. After registering, a calendar invite with Zoom details will be sent to your inbox.
Contact Karen Pikula with any questions.
Learn more about OER at Minnesota State.