The NED was established to provide educational development opportunities that are designed by Minnesota State faculty and staff for Minnesota State faculty and staff. These opportunities help build awareness, develop knowledge, skills, and abilities, and provide space for reflecting and revising.
Learn more on the NED Resource Site.
- This event has passed.
Digital Badging (Innovation Workshop)
April 9, 2021 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AMFree
Digital badging is a new curricular concept to address some of the challenges faced in higher ed. In this workshop, the presenters will demonstrate the use of digital badges to promote student success and as an avenue for collaboration for faculty/staff across disciplines both at 4-year and 2-year institutions. Participants are encouraged to bring a laptop or similar computing device.
Workshop topics include:
- What is digital badging / microcredentialing?
- Creating and awarding D2L digital badges for your class.
- How to motivate students to earn digital badges.
- Kannan Sivaprakasam, St. Cloud State University
- Ken Graetz, Winona State University
- Plamen Miltenoff, St. Cloud State University
- Eugenia Paulus, North Hennepin Community College
Join this Innovation Workshop to learn more, ask questions, and get hands-on with this previously funded innovation.
Use the RSVP tool below to register.
After registering, a calendar invite with details on how to join will be sent to you, please add this event to your calendar.